The Burton practice was established in 1933, originally situated on the High Street in Burton. The practice moved to its present location at Priory House in 1972.
|Mon:||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Tue:||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Wed:||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Thu:||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Fri:||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|Sat:||(Burton only/Emergency service) 9am-11am|
There is on street parking and there are also local car parks near to the Burton Pratice.
The practice is accessible for disabled patients.